Thursday, August 20, 2009

Stress!

Hey Family and Friends,
I am really becoming a teacher on Monday with no training what-so-ever. Lets hope I am somewhat of a natural teacher... I have never thought of myself that way but here goes nothing.
I am teaching reading and phonics for first, second, and third grade.
The school is VERY unorganized and it seems that the Honduran teachers know about as much as I do. I need to go write my weekly lessons plans, I get nervous just thinking about all that I have to do.
I'm frustrated with the internet situation here and skype. Several times I have sort of connected but I have not been able to get through to anyone on skype and the internet rarely works. Its frustrating to try and then not be able to I get my hopes up and then they come crashing down... :-(
Please send me emails... That helps!
Hstravers@rockford.edu
love from a hot sticky Honduran in training,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment